You’ve got questions about writing a book and I’ve got answers.
INSIDE YOUR Q&A GUIDE
..and, of course, the answers. From “Should I write a book?” to “How do I write a book?” to “What type of book should I write?”
Complete the exercises to decide if you should write a book, understand your reasons why, and know the process.
Start at the top of the chart that lists your motivations for writing a book and then follow the arrows to the type of book you should write.
Think ways to write your book, things to consider about working with someone else, understanding the book lifecycle.
HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE
THE FULL DETAILS ON WHAT YOU’RE GETTING
Grab your free eBook and guide and inside you’ll have:
- An intro & how-to section to set you on your way
- 20 pages of fabulous expert-informed content
- 10 common questions with answers about writing your book
- 6 exercises to help you decide for yourself
- 4 sidebars of highlights
- 3 charts, including the flowchart What Type of Book Should I Write?
- All the ways to work with me after you've decided how to brave the path to the page
By the time you’ve finished reading and completing the short exercises, you’ll know if writing a book is right for you and what next steps you want to take.