The material appearing on this website www.thewriteplacerighttime.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about We Create, LLC Coaching, events, people, story, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, We Create, LLC. and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendations provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last modified: February, 22, 2022
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and We Create, LLC. a limited liability corporation incorporated in the State of Vermont. (“We Create LLC”). We Create LLC may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by We Create LLC on the Site are protected by United States of America copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to We Create LLC.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of We Create LLC and We Create LLC is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. We Create LLC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with We Create LLC on various platforms and to help We Create LLC offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Use License. If We Create LLC has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials;
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by We Create LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. There will be no refunds for any services or products sold through the Site. All sales of this type are final (unless otherwise noted on a sales page).
5. No Guarantees. You understand that We Create LLC makes no guarantees surrounding the services or products that are sold through the Site. We will always try our best to get you the best results from our services, but we make no guarantees in terms of any particular results.
6. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of We Create LLC linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you We Create LLC relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by We Create LLC.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall We Create LLC or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if We Create LLC has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating We Create LLCwebsite shall be governed by the laws of the State of Vermont without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify We Create LLC and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.